We asked for your help to name our brews and you came up with some amazing ideas! We have two winners each winning one voucher to brew 40 litres of their own beer at The Occasional Brewer. And the winners are … drum roll please … Phyllis Meier for FreqMod Pilsner and Michael Charles for Tis the Saison. You can see your name as it will be on the brews below.
Merry Christmas guys! Brew and drink responsibly!
Radioactive.fm and The Occasional Brewer are giving two lucky listeners the chance to win a brewing session each at The Occasional Brewer.
All you need to win, is to come up with a name for our two brews – a Saison and a Pilsner.
Radioactive Smelly Saison Socks
Radioactive Pils Pils Pils
Competition closes – 19th December
Winner announced – 22nd December
Price collection – 9am – Midday 23rd December (Breakfast Xmas Special at Radioactive Studio)
To enter this competition, you must be over 18 to win and produce ID at the station to receive the prize.
So listen in to Radioactive and join in on naming of our beers on Facebook and Instagram.
Good Luck from the Radioactive Team
- The Promoter is Radioactive Ltd(“Promoter”), 75 Ghuznee St, Wellington,. The Promoter can be contacted on +64 4 801 9899 .
- To participate in and/or claim a prize in the Competition, you must reside in New Zealand and be aged 18 years or over.
- The Promoter’s and its associated companies’ employees, agencies and contractors, or anyone else professionally involved in the Competition, and their immediate families (including spouses, grandparents, parents, children and grandchildren) are not eligible to participate in the Competition.
- The applicable promotional period and the dates of prize draws comprising the Competition will be as stated in the specific terms and conditions for each Competition. Unless otherwise stated in the specific terms and conditions, entries will close at midnight on the closing date of the Competition. No entries will be accepted outside of the applicable promotional period.
- Entries must be made by individual consumers. No entries from trade customers, agents, organised groups or other third parties, or entries automatically generated by computer will be accepted. If the Promoter suspects that a participant is using a computer to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void. At the discretion of the Promoter, offenders may be prosecuted.
- The Promoter will endeavour to ensure that all relevant means of entry into the Competition are available at all times during the promotional period, but cannot guarantee availability and is not liable for any disruptions or system failure. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend or cease any means of entry into the Competition at its sole discretion. Participants are responsible for all connection costs charged by their service provider. If you do not pay the bill, please get permission from the person who does.
- Unless otherwise stated in any specific terms and conditions, the Promoter will only accept one entry per person into each Competition. If the Competition is limited to one entry, the Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to remove any multiple or duplicate entries.
- Incomplete or illegible entries or those not submitted in accordance with the entry instructions will not be accepted. The Promoter has no responsibility, and will not be liable, for any lost, incorrect, or misdirected entries, or any entries not received by the Promoter.
- In the event of a dispute the Promoter’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time to suspend or modify the Competition, or these terms & conditions, without prior notice and for any reason whatsoever at its discretion.
- The Promoter may refuse to award a prize to any participant if, in the Promoter’s sole opinion, that participant has violated the specific and/or general terms and conditions of the Competition or has gained an unfair advantage in participating in the Competition.
- By entering a prize draw online, you consent to the Promoter contacting you at any of the contact details provided at the time of entry.
- Prize winners will be notified as soon as reasonably practicable following any draw or award. The Promoter reserves the right to redraw or reallocate any prize if a winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable period, as determined by the Promoter at its sole discretion.
- All information, ideas, concepts, marketing and other Intellectual Property remains the sole property of Radio Active Ltd (Radioactive 88.6 FM and .FM) and cannot be used or passed on without written consent from Radio Active or its associated businesses or partners for this competition or related promotions. Radioactive ltd can use the naming of the beer for its use only.