Maggie began volunteering at RadioActive.FM in April 2015, moving between hosting duties including The Tuesday Flow, The Top 11, and The Tuesday Drive. She also featured as the voice behind many Active Live performances, interviewing incredible local acts!
After graduating from Massey University with a Communications degree Maggie moved to Melbourne where she interned at SYN Media producing a podcast series called The Conscious Woman and was sent to cover the Falls Festival in Byron Bay.
Maggie enjoys all things fermented, cups of tea, sarcasm, listening to and creating podcasts, and cooking.
In 2018 Maggie jumped back across the ditch to take up the reins of The Breakfast Show – it’s been five years now, but Maggie’s always wide awake ready to deliver the 7AM news!
Catch Maggie, and Breakfast Producer Josh, armed with their morning coffee, they explore all the goings-on in the capital! 7AM-10AM, RadioActive.FM | 88.6FM
THE BREAKFAST SHOW PLAYLISTS:
- The Breakfast Show – 27/03/2023
- The Breakfast Show – 24/03/2023
- The Radioactive Breakfast – w/Caleb 19-08-22
- The RadioActive Breakfast – w/Caleb – 2022-08-15
- The RadioActive Breakfast Brought To You By San Fran – w/Caleb – 2022-08-15
- The RadioActive Breakfast brought to you by Good Fortune Coffee – w/Caleb – 2022-08-16
- Wednesday Breakfast w Aimee 29-06-22
LATEST BREAKFAST INTERVIEWS
- Georgina Beyer on Breakfast – 26/07/2018
- CubaDupa 2023: Riki Gooch on Breakfast – 20/03/2023
- WOMAD 2023: Kedron’s picks on Breakfast – 16/03/2023
- “Will Anything Change?” Single Release: Deva Mahal on Breakfast – 16/03/2023
- Ans Westra: Suite Gallery’s David Alsop on Breakfast – 15/03/2023
- 19 Fired Up Stilettos: Dame Catherine Healy on Breakfast – 14/03/2023
- Te Kaipuoro Taketake Toa – Best Folk Artist 2023: T-Bone’s Gerry Paul on Breakfast – 14/03/2023