Maggie began volunteering at RadioActive.FM in April 2015, moving between hosting duties including The Tuesday Flow, The Top 11, and The Tuesday Drive. She also featured as the voice behind many Active Live performances, interviewing incredible local acts!
After graduating from Massey University with a Communications degree Maggie moved to Melbourne where she interned at SYN Media producing a podcast series called The Conscious Woman and was sent to cover the Falls Festival in Byron Bay.
Maggie enjoys all things fermented, cups of tea, sarcasm, listening to and creating podcasts, and cooking.
In 2018 Maggie jumped back across the ditch to take up the reins of The Breakfast Show – it’s been five years now, but Maggie’s always wide awake ready to deliver the 7AM news!
Catch Maggie, and Breakfast Producer Josh, armed with their morning coffee, they explore all the goings-on in the capital! 7AM-10AM, RadioActive.FM | 88.6FM
THE BREAKFAST SHOW PLAYLISTS:
LATEST BREAKFAST INTERVIEWS
- “Endless Night” Single Release: Clementine Valentine on Breakfast – 25/05/2023
- “Make a Porotiti Musical Instrument” Workshop: Alistar Fraser on Breakfast – 25/05/2023
- MusicHelpsNZ: Damian Vaughan on Breakfast – 25/05/2023
- “Wellington International Airport Regional Community Awards”: Jo Maxwell on Breakfast – 24/05/2023
- “SILVER GREEN AND GOLD” Single Release: Freddy Reynold on Breakfast – 23/05/2023
- “The Raft Is Not The Shore”: Terrible Sons on Breakfast – 23/05/2023
- “The Leading Man” Single Release: DC Maxwell on Breakfast – 22/05/2023